Thursday, September 4, 2014

Giving Thanks: part 1

So I was challenged by Valerie Morrow to list 3 things a day for 5 days of what I am thankful for. This should be easy, as I have a lot to be thankful for and think about this quite often! Saying it with words alone may not evoke the feeling and emotion that I have behind this, so I'll say it with pictures as well!

1. I am thankful for my husband and kids, who keep me laughing with their unending humor, keep me busy with their unending laundry, and keep my heart filled with all the love they give me.


2. I am thankful for my siblings. We may not all be geographically close, but it's great knowing I have them on my side! (not pictured, my sis Joann)

3. I am thankful for my 'framily', the friends who I call family. They are the people who have proved that you don't have to be blood related to be family. Life long friends are hard to find. Glad I found mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment